[GB Ended] ZONEX 75
[GB Ended] ZONEX 75
The following shipping rate applies only to purchases made from IQUNIX.com.
$49 (DHL) or $25 (standard)
$19 (FedEx or standard)
- The price provided is for standard package packaging and shipping for a single set or kit. If you purchase multiple units or additional accessories, the shipping cost will be based on the estimated weight of the final package. The actual shipping cost will be displayed during checkout when you enter the shipping address.
- The shipped package does NOT include any local taxes or duties. Customers are responsible for any applicable customs fees or related charges imposed by their local authorities.
Available shipping countries:
- North America: Canada, Mexico, United States,
- Europe: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia,
- Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Aisa: Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, China
If you have made a purchase from a local authorized vendor, please contact vendor official support for assistance in resolving any issues.
For Group Buy items, order cancellations are allowed before the end of the group buy. However, once the group buy ends, orders cannot be canceled unless we cancel the project.
Since GB items are limited in order quantities and production time, we are unable to accept random cancellations.
Return and Refund of the product also depend on the WARRANTY of the product. If the return is deemed appropriate by our staff (such as the wrong product received, the unsolvable issue occurred, etc), we'll assist to offer return procedures and addresses. We do not accept a random return without any notice. If you do return the products randomly, we will not offer any refund.
Learn more details, please read Refund Policy
ZONEX 75 GROUP BUY
JUL 15th - AUG 15th
Aluminum Keycap Bonus
Customers who place their orders within the first three days will receive one aluminum keycap as a gift.
Aluminum Plate Bonus
When the global orders reach 2000 units, each order will come with an additional aluminum plate.
The Difference Between Sleek and Texture Version
The difference between the two versions lies in the bottom case. The sleek edition has a smooth surface, simple yet stylish. Through meticulous finishing craftsmanship, resulting in a flawless, velvety-smooth texture.
The textured edition features a unique striped texture design on bottom case that sets it apart from other products, adding sophistication. Importantly, production requires an additional 20 minutes of CNC machining per unit.
FOUR PCB OPTIONS
SPECS & pRICE
- Aluminum Case
- Surface Coloring: Anodized / E-coating
- Gasket Mount
- Magnetic feet
- Tactile Media Knob
- PCB-Mount Stabilizers
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1 / 2.4GHz / USB-C
- Dimension: 346mm * 152mm * 17mm
- Typing angle: 6° (without feet) / 9°(with feet)
- Software: IQUNIX Firmware / QMK Firmware
- Case Weight: approx. 1.1kg
- Default Package Weight: approx.2.9kg
Default Packing List: Keyboard Case x1, Knob x1, PCB x1, FR4 Plate x1, PCB Foam x1, Case Foam x1, Gaskets Set x1, Stabs Kit x1, Screws Set x1, Screwdriver x1, Switch Puller x1, USB-C Cable x1
* An 2.4G USB receiver and two batteries will be included if you choose the Tri-mode PCB.
* Please note keyboard kit does NOT including keycaps and switches.
Shop IQUNIX Keycaps
*Battery Endurance(Tri-mode version): 3000 hours
Testing was conducted by IQUNIX using a pre-production keyboard with Bluetooth connected and all backlighting turned off (including the indicator light). The operating time may vary based on settings and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
• ZONEX 75 Sleek Edition (Tri-Mode PCB)
• ZONEX 75 Sleek Edition (Wired PCB)
• ZONEX 75 Sleek Edition (Soldered PCB)
• ZONEX 75 Textured Edition (Tri-Mode PCB)
• ZONEX 75 Textured Edition (Wired PCB)
• ZONEX 75 Textured Edition (Soldered PCB)
• Plate-Aluminum / PC/ FR4 / POM
• Tri-Mode PCB
• Wired/Soldered PCB
• PVD Weight (Aluminum)
• Anodized Aluminum Keycap
• Aluminum Knob
• Foam Kit
Group Buy Guidelines And Notes
MOQ for Purple and Navy Blue Color
With regards to purple and navy blue colors, there is a minimum quantity requirement for production. The minimum production quantity for each color is 100 units. After the group buy is completed, if the final total quantity from all regions does not reach 100 units, consumers will be given the option to either change to another color or cancel the order for a full refund.
IQUNIX custom mechanical keyboard comes with a one-year hardware(PCB) warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in hardware under normal use.
If there are any defects related to the craftsmanship of the keyboard, please contact us within 15 days of receiving the keyboard for us to address the issue.
Learn more details: Warranty Policy
Order Cancel Policy
As for Group Buy items, order Cancellations are accepted before the group buy ends. Otherwise, orders can not be canceled under any other circumstances unless we cancel the project. Since GB items are limited in order quantities and production time, we are unable to accept random cancellations.
-GB Date: Jul 15th ~ Aug 15th, 2023
-Production Time: September - October 2023
-Estimated Shipping Date: October 2023
Please note that the actual shipping date may change, which is related to the orders received after the end of the GB.
All rendered images are for illustrative and display purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product improvements or changes.
The accessories of the keyboard, such as PCBs and plates, may undergo changes before production. We will announce the specific details in the upcoming project updates.